- Extra reduction in existing situations
- Lower constructions
- Widely supported by residents
The WHIS®top’s advantages
Increasing reduction in existing situations
The WHIS®top improves reduction from existing noise barriers without radical measures
With the WHIS®top, any new noise barrier can be lowered by 2 meters. That means lower noise barriers and lighter construction.
Building lower makes you more cost-effective, with fewer materials, lighter construction, and reduced wind load.
Widely supported by residents
Because of its high reduction and preservation of views, the WHIS®top receives a lot of support from residents.
WHIS®top: (technical) specifications
- No standard dimensions, custom work
- Height: 0.20 meter
- Reduction: 4 to 5dB
- Weight ca. 40 – 100kg / meter
- Combine with concrete barrier for crash protection
Installing and maintaining the WHIS®top
- Mounted onto existing noise barrier
- Linking barrier and WHIS®top is custom work
- No changes to existing noise barrier required
Where can you apply the WHIS®top?
The WHIS®top is suitable for various kinds of (rail)roads, like