- Cost-effective noise reduction
- Quick and easy to install
- Durable noise reduction
The WHIS®stone’s advantages
The WHIS®stone’s life cycle cost is around 70 percent lower than that of silent asphalt.
Silent asphalt becomes less effective by 0.5 dB every year, whereas the WHIS®stone maintains the same level of noise reduction, year after year after year.
Easy to install
Applying the WHIS®stone barely affects the building process. 500 meters per day is easily achievable.
Barely any maintenance
The WHIS®stone requires almost no maintenance. Once every two years will suffice.
WHIS®stone: (technical) specifications
- Dimensions: 1020 x 980 mm
- Reduction frequency range: 800 – 1200
- Strength class: C40 / 50
- Single row reduction: 2.2 dB
- Double row reduction: 2.6 dB
- Weight: ca. 400 kg
- Standard color: grey (more colors available)
Installing and maintaining the WHIS®stone
- Cutouts have been applied laterally in the element, so you can mount it with a special clamp.
- Block requires foundation.
- Production of up to 500 meters per day.
- Foundation also functions as water storage.
Where can you apply the WHIS®stone?
The WHIS®stone is suitable for various kinds of roads, like